Thursday, March 31, 2011

I need to learn more.

Busy day at work, one of the projects does not seem to get completed for weeks.  Maybe it's because volunteers do it and not me personally, but I have other stuff to do.  At work I had bow tie pasta salad, potato knish, watermelon pieces, a bagel and Special K Red Berry cereal with non-dairy creamer instead of milk.  After work I went to 123 Cafe (I think that's the old name for that Chinese restaurant) and got myself bean curd with broccoli, large veggie broth soup with rice, Snapple and some new drink, called Rare Soy Drink.  I discovered a new ability.  It's entertaining and educational.  No good games will come out up until August of this year.  I am still "playing" Farmerama, level 27.  Still don't feel a pull to continue Hitman trilogy.  Maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment