Thursday, March 10, 2011

getting prettier from heat...

It wasn't that busy at work.  The rain was showering all day and it's still on.  I had chick peas, onion slices, tomatoes, macaroni bow-tie salad, lots of coffee at work.  Before coming home I got hungry again and had a bagel with another coffee.  Lots of coffee today.  Upon coming home I had an espresso in chocolate soy milk and peanuts.  Maybe I will eat more later, not hungry now.  Tomorrow is my last working day before the vacation.
On the way home I purchased orthopedic inserts for shoes...my Alaskan lamb wool inserts were tucked in...taped them to the orthoinserts, maybe the feet won't get that tired.
I found out that my ex got married and has a good career - I was happy for her.  I wish her to have many kids and live a long and healthy life.  I feel peaceful and relaxed.
link to a cartoon

No comments:

Post a Comment