Friday, March 25, 2011

enjoying quiet simple moments of life

I picked up my laundry and played little games online since I got bored with Hitman: Blood Money's style of game.  It's great, but too much makes me want to play some easy-thinking shoot-em-up game.  I just had an awesome dish: boiled large shells pasta with pesto sauce, soy cheese flakes, margarine, soy sauce.  Had several espresso cups during the day, took a long nap.  I did enjoy this day: nothing to do, nowhere to go, warm bed with heavy blankets, coffee, cigarettes, silence of TV that was turned off long ago, silence of radio that is never turned on, silence of neighbors that are usually shouting having some crisis or some family issues.  It was a cozy and silent day.  So nice.  Tomorrow is not going to be so nice.  That's why today is so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment