Friday, March 4, 2011

Slow day

The day started out busy but turned to an unusually low-volume work by the second part of the day, which allowed me to come celebrate retirement of several employees.  I had only rice there, yellow and white, since everything else was with meat or eggs.  At lunch I had potatoes, roasted.  Small portion, with four breadsticks and coffee.  Drank a lot of Diet Coke today.  After work I went to a local 99 and up store on Avenue U and West 7th, where purchased five drain openers, 2 lighters, toilet paper.  I already started preparing for my vacation in one week: purchased a small notebook (in case I will have some interesting thoughts I will record them for personal review later) and Visine.
Still playing Farmerama and X-Men: Wolverine.  Received two sampler cartons for a good price.  Smoking Camel now.  It's rather cold outside all day long.  I was told it might rain this Sunday.  Again I did not win anything in lottery.  I don't know why I am still bothering...I never win in it.
There is really nothing I want to share with the world.  I am still undecided what to have for dinner.  Ran out of veggie burgers and bread.  Tomorrow I will visit my parents and hopefully will get money back for the shoes, that even though were sold as super high price, did not last even one month.  Hopefully, the store owner is not a crook.  Can't be too sure nowadays, but hope dies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment