Thursday, March 3, 2011

fancy translator day

It was a hot on the inside, cold outside day.  Very busy all the way.  Left work 2hours later.  Reordered Amtrak reservation: they received tickets back and cancelled it.  Policy, as I was explained.  My father insists on seeing the vendor who sold me most expensive and least lasting shoes and it is hard to stop him.  I guess we'll visit him on Saturday.  I slept well yesterday again.  Tonight I will most likely see some scary dreams and tomorrow is going to be another busy day at work.  I made my parents beneficiaries on my retirement plan since I noticed that I am listed as a beneficiary in case of an accidental death: I wouldn't be able to collect in my body.  It's nice to play computer games because for a short while you feel like a character you are playing.  Today I was Wolverine.  Purchased a Sweet Million ticket: guess subconsciously I don't think I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment