Saturday, March 5, 2011

Life goes on...

Today shoe store decided to substitute my shoes for another pair.  The new pair doesn't feel as comfortable, but appears to have inside label unlike the previous pair.  Even though the substitute is of another color, I am glad about getting fancy shoes.  It is nice to deal with business people.  It appeared to me that I need to get inserts for the new mini-boots and I ordered them on amazon.com.
Helped out mother with music CDs, watch TV, ate tasty vegetable soup and oladushki.  My father was very helpful today with shoes and got me back home as well.  It is supposed to rain tomorrow but it feels like it is raining now.  I am boiling semolina pasta, spaghetti.  Will add soy cheese flakes, soy sauce, maybe garlic salt.  Everything is swell.

No comments:

Post a Comment