Tuesday, March 8, 2011

International Day of Women holiday: 8th of March

At work it was indeed a busy day, I even left later.  There was something to do all the time and I didn't even have time to check the news.  I got lucky: a very nice clinical professional at work helped me to save time going to DMV to renew licence with the eye test.  I guess place where I work has some perks after all.  Legal perks, of course.
After work I purchased a bottle of Ararat cognac and gave it to my father for his birthday.  We ate lots of food, watch TV.
There are a lot of police cars with flashlights zooming on the streets.  Lots of folks carrying flowers.
My boss at work came out of her medical leave for few hours, there was a party with an ice cream cake.  Nobody told me about it.  I found out after I finished working on some cases, but it was too late.  I think if I was supposed to be at the party, someone would inform me, that's how it usually happens.  So I guess it should be ok.
The new shoes ARE a size too big.  I am awaiting the inserts on March 10.  This is my last week before vacation and I wear all-white suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment