Sunday, March 6, 2011

I really like rainy weather for some reason...

Visited grandma, gave mother a ride back to her home.  Ate veggie soup, two veggie cutlets, two teas, fried breaded cauliflower.  It's raining all day long.  Bought usual cans of Arizona Green Tea w/Honey and a Peach Snapple.  I've noticed that I am writing almost every day in my blog now: I could only explain it by lack of decent computer games on the market.
I think I am quite close to the end of the X-Men: Wolverine game.  The only game that will be left after that is the old collection of Hitman Trilogy:  I played the first Hitman on an older, much slower computer and had a problem with some bugs, then I played the second game on it, but did not get further than the first scenario due to video card on old computer.  I will try to see if the gaming experience will be more exciting on the upgraded computer.  Besides, the 3 game set was on a very, very good sale.  And there is not much to play anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment