Thursday, March 24, 2011

my blueberry-green picture

Gave documents for taxes, paid 90 bucks for the services.  Prices went up, I guess.  Bought at Mets Supermarket: 6 cans of Chick Peas, 2 cans of White Rose black olives, 1 can of Red Kidney Beans, Amy's Texas Veggie Burgers, Sierra Mist soda, three sub buns, one lemon.  Got a haircut.  Also, I left my dirty clothes at laundromat, have to pick them up tomorrow.
The substitute shoes from fancy Italian store did not last more than the last pair: it's probably the whole line of shoes that really suck.  I will request a refund, if possible.  Can't be walking back every 3 weeks to get a new pair.  My Telco sneakers for $16 last already longer with more usage!  This weekend my parents encourage me to go with them to another store to finally buy nice shoes that don't break apart after less than a month of use.  I will do so, I need mini-boots.
It is good to help others who are weaker: you make it for them, and they are likely to leave you alone and get by on their own, without taking your stuff.  I don't know what it means, I just write stuff that comes to mind.  I felt at peace most of the day.  I wear a new 2 dollar hat: very light, very warm, very comfortable.  Bought it in the army store.  Didn't feel like playing Hitman today, mostly Farmerama online.  Noticed that there are some people who read this blog.  Very few, but that's very amazing.  There is nothing interesting in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment