Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Vacation is Over. Next week - go to work!

So, I am back from vacation in New Hampshire.  It was a small, pleasant city with limited number of residents and things to do.  I liked it a lot.  Most of the days I spent meditating, restoring my energy through exercises described in the book I was rereading by Mantak Chia.  Very useful, I think.  As a result of self-study I concluded that:
1) I got slightly smarter and wiser;
2) I smoke too much and maybe should try to limit it to 1 pack a day;
3) I am learning to be more honest with myself;
4) there is definitely more insight I can get in life and lots of things I can and need to learn;
5) Red Chinese tea (not Oolong tea)  is just as good as Irish Breakfast tea;
6) I really do prefer train travel to airplane travel;
7) I should stop thinking that excess of gas is the reason of the fat layer on/under my stomach;
8) there is much more I can accomplish working on myself given the time

No comments:

Post a Comment