Wednesday, March 2, 2011

...and many more to come

After bragging at work that I look and feel 5 pounds thinner just because I got lots of sleep yesterday (that occurs at long time intervals), I am trying to get some zzz's now, at 3am, and it's just not happening.   Maybe it's because I had an espresso too late after work, maybe because I drank too many Snapple ice teas in a row...they also have caffeine.  It looks like I will be up all night.
So far, looking back at my life, I can't do nothing but smile at fate, at past, at future, at people, at society: no matter what, I stayed strong and kept myself as I wanted regardless of circumstances.  I am still not broken, and I know it's a magnet for Almighty and His beloved...to "work" on.  No matter how this life will turn out, I thank God for making me an unforgiving, unyielding, uncompromising forgiver, passer, compromiser.  Whatever that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment