Sunday, June 5, 2011

Oh, saint...

I went to see the dentist for an appointment: came in on exact time, the office was closed, nobody responded to calls.  Checked the working hours: it stated the office works for at least another hour.  Called back in 20 minutes: no response.  Weird business they are having.  Good thing the teeth are not aching right now.  I'll call for another appt tomorrow, maybe I should try for the weekday: hopefully, they won't skip the town.  Played Evil Genius most of the day, had some progress, eliminated one Super Agent.  If Steam would not have issues I would continue with my last save...but I guess it's good for the eyes.  Bought several tank-tops and a shirt with a tie at Telco.  I didn't need a shirt...but it was on my way to pizzeria, where I got three vegan pizza slices.  Bought coffee for work, for the moments when cafeteria is closed and alternatives are just taste nasty.  I think I'm going to bed earlier tonight.  There was no rain as predicted.  The weather was average, sunny.  I've noticed a new psychological nuance about me: if there is nothing to do, I just go to bed and take a nap.  Or just lay there.  That's sort of new.  Otherwise, things are the same as always.  Tomorrow is work.  Then computer at home.  Food intake, food outtake... then bed...and hopefully not to violent dreams... on and on... what a blissful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment