Tuesday, June 7, 2011

decided to get a new title for blog...

It was an easy day: there was stuff to do, but it was very evenly spread all over the day.  Tomorrow I am taking a holiday day off (Shavuot) and going to the dentist.  Yesterday I was bored of playing Evil Genius and napped a lot, so maybe I will continue playing tonight.  I purchased a MegaMillion lottery ticket.  I don't think it will win, but I am giving it another try.  I was looking for my page on google and stumbled upon someone else's page with the same (almost same) title...  I wasn't particularly fond of the content, so I decided to rename my blog.  I have to choose a name that could be hard to copy.  Because I have uniquely boring, not interesting, pointless, mediocre and mundane stuff on my blog and I don't want anyone else to take credit for my consistent lack of original thought, don't want it to be politicized even in title likeness.  Did I mention that I had onion and potato large ravioli yesterday?  They were not so tasty, out of the box, but what can I expect without eggs and butter?
For lunch I had potato wedges and white rice, with lots of coffee and Diet Coke.  Today I received a book in the mail: a small Acupoint Pocket Reference by Blue Poppy Press.  I also received Father's Day gift for my father: Jabra Cruiser 2 bluetooth in-car speakerphone, because he is always on the phone and he has to stop to call, since he is a driver.  To avoid tickets, and to fulfill his love of talking on the cell phone...  Also went to Baby Gap and bought clothes for Baby Shower the day after tomorrow: very pretty, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment