Sunday, June 26, 2011

it's all about peace

I have a one-sided headache.  Put some Tiger Balm-like stuff on it, seems to be better.  Ate fried cauliflower at grandmother's place.  Bought new stuff at Stop'n'Shop: a soy-based non-dairy ice cream.  It wasn't bad, but definitely does not taste like regular ice cream.  Got blueberry bagels, Veggie Slices cheese, some potatoes and large box of potato knishes (9 pieces).  Took a short nap earlier, so now I am not sure if I'll get any sleep before work.
No fun playing computer games with headache, so no gaming today.
The area around the city was closed in many places.  I wasn't sure what was celebrated, but I think it has something to do with allowing of gay marriages.  People on the streets looked happy, as if their long-term wishes came true.  I guess it's a sign of more liberty ahead.  I can't say I have an opinion on this subject: if it doesn't concern me, why should I have anything negative to say about our holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment