Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Coming together

It was a very slow day at work with not much to do.  It was unusual for Tuesdays, I would expect such day yesterday.  I had roasted potatoes for lunch, drank a lot of coffee and caffeinated beverages.  Babe Ruthed the right side a little, I can feel it.  That's progress.  At home had a sandwich with garlic soy butter and soy cheese.  Probably will eat yellow rice later, maybe fried bean curd with soy cheese, not sure yet.  Again did not win in lottery.  It's hopeless.  Never even close.  Not really surprised though.  Will be playing Rise of Legends, third and last campaign.  Saw reviews for Bulletstorm and Brink: not surprised at negative reviews, sort of expect it.  I will wait until prices drop again.  Checked cruises and vacation stuff: too expensive as well, increase in price in everything.  It would be wiser to fix my teeth instead.  Doubtfully I will gain anything from these vacations any more than I can see online.  Today I had a feeling that something interesting will be happening tomorrow.  Not sure what it will be, but it could be newsworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment