Saturday, June 18, 2011

again, about nothing important.

I had matzo balls and something else at parent's apartment.  I refuse to eat the potatoes with mushrooms because they weren't done well this time.  Made a CD for mother, gave father a father's gift.  Then mother decided she needs a new computer and I went with parents to Best Buy where we bought Asus computer at good price.  I will be working on it, installing stuff next Saturday.  I was tired and they let me go for today.  I went to Super Stop and Shop, got soy cheese, blueberry bagels, Italian Everything bread, lemonade, small orange juice, creamer, garlic soy butter and Wise onion and garlic potato chips.  Upon coming home, I ate blueberry pie.  It had some traces of dry milk, I think, but I allowed it for myself today.  The rest of evening I will be playing same game, Rise of Legends.  I am almost done with the second campaign, in the desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment