Tuesday, June 14, 2011

National Mango Day (unofficial)

Well, today I checked all forecasts predicting heavy downpours all day long and found that we had a light drizzle for 15 minutes, which changed to hot weather and sunshine.  Therefore, I consider my forecast to be more correct, since the picture on the left was created yesterday.  However, it may still rain later on, at night.  Workday was somewhat busy.  I had couscous, basmati rice and bagel with beets for lunch.  I had lots of coffee today, more than usually.  By the end of the day it got so hot I had to drink Mira mango juice. I got two more half-gallons of mango juice on a stand-by, so I am set.  Called the dental office that my parents advised me - they also don't take my insurance.  I have to change it, but I can do it only in November.  Accidentally found a great deal for trip to Iceland...will think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment