Saturday, June 11, 2011

lots of stuff I wrote here...but did I write anything?

Woke up late and soon after went for a dinner with parents.  As usually, I was enticed with matza balls...  We discussed places to visit and concluded that you need money to visit better places, so we'll stick with what we can afford instead.  Parents are thinking about Las Vegas, I am thinking about Peru, Machu Pichu and Cuzco.  In fact, I already booked a hotel for beginning of September, but I can't find good prices for flight, so I may cancel it later.
Tomorrow is going to be a very noisy and maybe even nervous day.  Today it was raining most of the day, with some thunder.  I didn't see any lightning.  Highlight of the day was going to 99c and Up store on Avenue Z and Coney Island Avenue: I bought 40 bucks worth of food and office stationary, along with stuff for bathroom.  Rise of Legends is not that exciting, maybe because I played it when it just came out years ago.  I received refund for Rise of Nations CD that came without manual and without Product Key: basically useless.  Company was nice, refunded, did not write back but did not ask for returns.  Anyway, I may as well throw the game into garbage, it's useless without the product key and I don't know where I can get it from pirated sites since it's very old.

No comments:

Post a Comment