Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Extra Coffee Time

Lately I am having a lot of dreams set on cemeteries...much more than usually.  Today I had more energy than usually.  The Taiwanese cigarettes Long Life turned out to be much worse that Japanese Seven Stars.  I think it is due to lower nicotine content.  Ordered Brink on sale: not because I feel it will be a good game, but because I don't feel like playing old games.  However, I found an old CD with Settlers: Heritage of Kings...maybe I will replay that later.  Surprisingly, I don't feel like playing last Settlers, even though I did not finish playing it.  Something wasn't memorable about it.  Lately, all games...suck.  Today in news I saw a video of a UFO flying over BBC building.  It was boring: this stuff is not happening either...  Nothing good grows here anymore.  Nothing that would inspire faith or trust.  Even religious people (of all religions) are starting to look like hopeless optimists or really young people who do not get too deep into their own religion.   I guess this stagnation is transferred onto economies all over the world.  No sort of recovery is happening also, in every country.  Everything is pushed until its end and advertised as unending.  The weather was hot again, for third consecutive day.  The forecast does not predict any rains until the end of the week.  It will be dry and hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment