Friday, June 3, 2011

all is quiet on WF

It was an exceptionally slow day at work with not much to do.  I had to stay over for half an hour due to late calls though.  Volunteers helped somewhat, more stuff needs to be done next week.  I wish it would be done sooner, but thanks for that.  At work I had rice and mash potatoes, coffee and ice coffee, caffeinated sodas.  Since there was not much to do this day, I was checking out vacation possibilities.  Due to recession, what used to be well-priced trips are now expensive.  I don't think I can afford to go to the same places that one-two years ago I thought I could go to without breaking my budget.  Most likely I will spend all my vacation money on fixing my teeth.  Although, the powers that are may pull them out in mysterious ways again, since they need oil 'n' stuff.  Either way, I am in good spirits, enjoying hot weather, thinking of cold climate, drinking lots of coffee, preparing lots of elbow pasta.  Planning to play Evil Genius.  I may go to auto station tomorrow to do vehicle inspection.  More likely than not...

No comments:

Post a Comment