Wednesday, June 1, 2011

all the news of the day...yes, regular boring and non-eventful

It was not a busy day at work, but it was a very hot day.  Weather was muggy, many said that the weather forecasters predict a big thunderstorm tonight.  So far, it's still muggy, no rain.  Maybe it will rain late at night.  At work I had lots of couscous, coffee, split pea soup, Diet Coke.  I advertised my liking of Manhattan Special Espresso Soda to the coworkers: apparently, they never tried it.  In the process we found out that there are other drinks available from the company, but I've never seen other products on the shelves.   After coming home, still self-inspired, I bought three large diet bottles of this drink.  After yesterday's session with acupuncturist, I slept like a baby from early evening to early morning.  I wish I could afford it more often, but it is unlikely.  I wanted to go to a barber shop, but the hairdresser was very busy with clients.  I will go tomorrow, if I won't forget to do it.  I think it's time for a trimming.  

No comments:

Post a Comment