Thursday, April 28, 2011

waiting for better sales at Mitsuwa supermarket in NJ

Small cubed tofu, extra firm: place in skillet with corn oil, lots of it.  Add soy sauce, vegeta, sundried tomato and basil leaves, garlic salt, and mushroom dry spices.  Heat on high flame for 10 minutes, mixing every 2-3 minutes. The result is unbelievably tasty dish.  That's what I am eating right now.  Plus drinking espresso from Dunkin Donuts Turbo coffee.  Nice!  Unlike Cryostasis, which is still aggravating me more than entertaining me.  I am not sure whether to finish it or start Silent Hill 3.  I'll give it a last try...  Brink is coming out soon, as well as Rage.  I decided definitely to buy these games, but not now, after their price will go slightly down, or in about a month, whichever is sooner.  I think both games will have some glitches that will be fixed later on, so I'll wait for patched versions.  Same with Bulletstorm: I will buy it later...The engine of game is new and amazing, but I don't particularly like it.  But to be true, I have to say it's quite amazing and new.

No comments:

Post a Comment