Friday, April 29, 2011

status quo day.

Sort of a slow day at work, volunteers helped a lot.  At work I had boiled potatoes and salad with broccoli, beets, tomatoes, pineapple and melon.  Drank more coffee than usually.  After coming home, I bought Boing mango juice, two cans of Arizona Green Tea, drank Turbo espresso, preparing young potatoes.  The bad news in gaming got better: yesterday there was an update for Fallout 4: New Vegas and the game does not kick me out every 10 minutes.  The bad news is that the last 15 saves mysteriously dissappeared...  Since there is nothing else to play at the moment, I started the game from the very beginning.  Overnight developed mysterious scratches on my neck.  Life's peachy, no problems to report.  Things go as usually.  Tomorrow is the meeting with parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment