Friday, April 15, 2011

Coffee Day

I think I am tired, but differently.  Went to Manhattan for a celebration event.  Wore my new red sunglasses most of the day: everything around is pink, so bright.  The weather was cloudy but there was no rain.  I ate eggplant Parmesan with no cheese and drank four cups of coffee.  I had more coffee in Brooklyn.  Lots of coffee.  My father brought me a large quart of vinegrete salad and I ate it all after coming home.  I am tired, I think.  Tomorrow a cleaning lady will come with my mother.  I didn't want that.  My mother said it's necessary for Pesach.  I don't think she knows what Pesach celebrates, she just wants my apartment cleaned.  I am going out to get something to drink.  Non-alcoholic.  With caffeine.  I need to work on a miracle.  For my personal accomplishment.  I have a to-do list, like a New Year's resolution: to make a miracle.  I don't know how yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment