Monday, April 25, 2011

Ahmed English Tea No. 1 evening

Eating three slices of vegan tomato/garlic pizza is taking away the painful occurrence that happened today:  I received 5 disks of Silent Hill 3, placed the package (opened) in my coat, and now all I have is the package and the disks are all gone.  I still hope I took them out at work, but it's very doubtful: package wouldn't be in my pocket then.  The only thing is maybe they fell out in the car, but that's far fetched...  I will check tomorrow morning, because right now I am full of pizza and ready to finish the boss stage of Bioshock .  Well, actually, I am tired and don't feel like walking back to the car.  The weather is getting weird...sort of foggy, without drizzle, smells funny.  It is possible we will have some kind of thunderstorm during the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment