Thursday, April 7, 2011

there's a rainbow in my stomach

It was a relatively busy day, not overwhelmingly so.  I ordered avocado sushi, miso soup, hand rolls with mango, avocado and bean curd.  I am about to eat spaghetti with black olives, mozzarella soy cheese flakes, margarine, salt, pesto sauce and soy sauce.  Then I'll have an English Tea No.1: very good tea.
I played Hitman 2 for a long time yesterday.
Checked Steam for updates to see if Fallout4 would work better.  The graphics seem better, game did not stall for at least 3 minutes, but I had to go somewhere and did not check it fully.
It is in these moments I realize that there is still plenty of stuff to be thankful for.  Life wouldn't be as good without these things.  I am talking about food'n'drink, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment