Monday, April 18, 2011

Tomorrow's Off

Celebrated first sedar of Passover with parents: ate lots of various foods, overate, felt very happy due to prolonged fullness in my stomach.  In such great spirits, started replaying Joe's Adventures from Mafia II, on hard level, on Steam.  Steam kept giving me the usual crap: the game would pop up and down, then stalled at the most important moment.  The mood was ruined.  Guess, the only game that Steam can play without problems is Tropico3 and Ghost Sniper... it's not the graphics issue...
I received Seven Stars in mail.  Also, received 3-D glasses: drove in them today...you really can't see the green lights out of red side, I checked, it's true.  Was trying to locate green cars, but Brooklyn streets don't have many of those, I couldn't find any.
Tomorrow I took a holiday day off, because I could.  It's not an official holiday.  I'll eat matsa and play computer...so I won't do anything all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment