Monday, April 4, 2011

happy day

Today was a great day: I had to go to Manhattan and was planning to take a long subway ride back to place of work and then go home in my car.  Instead, the company arranged for free transportation via car service, saving me valuable nerves.  In Manhattan I went to Bruno's which I like for unique choice of foods; the prices, however, were even more disappointing than usually.  I had baked tofu with barley and mushroom salad, coffee and a bagel.  They did not have a prepared Bernstein sandwich this time.  After work I went to Russian Baza food market and got: pickles, semi-pickled cucumbers, a small bag of young white potatoes, with some other stuff, like carrot juices, cranberry mors, and garlic/dill tofu spread.  
I installed Hitman2 and currently playing it.  Surprisingly, first Hitman was better in content, graphics, ease of character movement.  My Mega Millions numbers are: 06, 08, 14, 28, 39 and additional quick-pick...06 again.

No comments:

Post a Comment