Saturday, April 16, 2011

EPIC cleaning

The cleaning day: it's over, finally.  The house keeper came in, saw the apartment, said that she has asthma and I need to open the windows, which I did.  Then she decided that apt was still too stuffy from smoking and just left.   My mother decided to clean instead.  I gave her all my music CDs: she needs them for work, I don't listen to music anymore.  My father brought vegetarian sushi.  After sushi, I had a bowl of ziti, with garlic salt, margarine, mozzarella soy cheese flakes and soy sauce.  I found an old game during cleaning: Hitman, Codename 47.  The first one, not included in trilogy.  I installed it, maybe will play later.  Yesterday I had problems passing Tropico3 mission Greed.  Maybe I'll finish it tonight.  Something else is weird...actually for two days...I'll have to check it later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment