Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Life goes on 2...

The rain is coming down most of the day.  I sent my mother flowers online, since it's her birthday.  My grandmother's birthday is in a week - I already ordered a bouquet with vase to be sent to her as well.  Basically, I hope I won't get any bills until next Thursday, or I will have a negative bank account balance.  It was not overly busy, but there was stuff to do at work.  I had a lot of cut pieces of tomatoes, coffee, red apple, purchased a bowl of rice but couldn't eat it - smelled suspicious.  After work I prepared a large bowl of chick peas, out of 2 cans, with pesto sauce, sprinkled mozzarella soy cheese flakes all over and heated in microwave for about 2 minutes.  I played the unfinished missions in Tropico 3 yesterday and recalled why I didn't finish them: they are hard to complete.  Played Bulletstorm demo: not bad, but not what I want.  Interesting game engine, though.  Maybe I will play Mafia II again....depends on my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment