Monday, October 10, 2011

thinking like computer

Nothing significant happened today.  I visited my grandmother and saw my mother there.  I gave her a ride home.  Still on level 32, gathering soldiers to attack Wild Mary in Castle Empire.  I should be ready by tomorrow's late evening.
I went to bed early, slept about two hours, now it's after 2am and I have to figure out how to get some extra sleep before tomorrow's work.
I was thinking how even when I would mess up and do something wrong I would try to explain myself to self in a positive way, like most people do.  Even though I haven't messed up or done nothing wrong for a long consecutive time, I am thinking: I don't have to be such a positive character.  Nobody is pressuring me to be a positive character anyway, so maybe I should take life more easy.  I think my character needs improvement.  If not improvement, then some changes must gradually be implemented by me on a daily basis.  I am still searching for correct application.

No comments:

Post a Comment