Monday, October 24, 2011

growing up, part three.

Drank extra amounts of coffee today.  Tomorrow after work there will be some place I need to go, work-related.  Hopefully, I will be back by 9pm.  For dinner I had sunrise tofu, fried with garlic salt, kikkoman soy sauce and cinnamon in corn oil with quadruple espresso mixed with caffeinated cocoa.  Ordered another order of Seven Stars, even though bank balance is lower than usual.  Reading on future vacation spot, found out it's popular drink is coca leaves tea - apparently it is legal to buy at amazon.com, which I did.  It supposed to help with various GI issues and lack of energy.  Left eye allergies are really high today, teeth are crumbling - sounds like an old man's list of ailments.  Actually, I don't feel young for a long time.  I feel quite old lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment