Monday, October 31, 2011

hell'o'win {aka Halloween}

Today was a busy day at work.  I ordered vegetable lo main, quart size: it was delicious.  After work I ate a potato knish with soy cheese, drank espresso, mostly smoking, chewing some coca leaves - works like Mentos.  Kids in scary masks were walking on the streets with their scary parents: it's a usual tradition.  For some reason I felt depressed - this year this holiday seems to be less funny:  something is not so cheerful, but rather ominous.  At work we talked about Moschiach, or simply Messiah.  Even though it's hard to believe in at this point of time, I guess that's the only thing that's left to do here: just sit and wait for things to get better through some divine intervention.  The way things are going it is doubtful that anything less will do.  Hopefully, everything will work out for the best.  All I can do is hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment