Saturday, October 1, 2011

Castle Empire Fever

Started another adventure on Castle Empire.  I decided I need to level up before continuing quest to defeat Wild Mary, so I can get better soldiers.  Purchased more content, 40 bucks worth, so I can pass it and move on.  It's a lot of money for such game, but it gives great entertainment for many hours.  Still level 31.  Today I will visit my parents, tomorrow I will visit my grandmother.  Eating mostly rice, although yesterday I bought eggplant hero from Superano's - it was delicious.  I put lots of herbs and basil leaves in rice, add some vegetable oil when cooking it, soy base, mushroom sprinkles, vegeta, garlic salt.  It came out nice, but it was better the last time I made it: I guess you can't cook it more than 15 minutes with Carolina rice, or it gets mushy and you won't be able to roll it into seaweed paper with success.  Planning to spend whole evening and maybe half of the night playing the rest of adventure in Castle Empire.  The weather must be getting colder: I am no longer using air conditioner during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment