Friday, October 21, 2011

Simhat Torah

Meetings at work, completion of survey.  I may need to go to Manhattan on October 26th, not sure yet.  Bought Mexican black bean quart sized soup, couldn't finish it: no wonder it cost less than 2 dollars.  Had bagels with margarine, lots of coffee.  The weather was mixed, some sunshine, then cloudy.  It's after 6pm, so I guess the end of world is cancelled for now.  Boiling large shells pasta, will put there some pesto sauce, some soy cheese, margarine, maybe garlic salt.  My father switched today to a new job, same kind, but better hours and some extra benefits.  I wonder what I could do if I would be let go...I can cook but without a degree in it, I can drive, but without official experience...I can write poems, but so does anyone else...  Wonder what I will do later.  Wondering day.
P.S.  Today I saw advertisement for second Johny English film.  I think I could watch that.  It should be funny.  Also saw a new game which will come out in December of 2012: Dishonored.  Looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment