Sunday, October 30, 2011

some people read my blog for some unknown reason...

Finished adventure, I am on level 35 now.  Already purchased another adventure but will need to gather resources for it and doubtfully will be ready until Friday.  It's sunny and cold outside, great weather.  I saw parents, ate matzo balls, veggie soup, took a roll of veg. sushi with me.  Stopped by Stop'N'Shop on Avenue Y: bought 10 Simply Lemonade bottles on sale, soy cheese, bagels, Gabila potato knishes, Fleischner's margarine sticks, Ronzoni shell pasta, Silk creamer and energy booster with gas relief medication.  Turns out that coca leaves does have some effect: works as weak laxative.  There is not much to do this evening but play Castle Empire.  They got a sale on gems in every category, but recession is felt in the wallet and food prices, so I'll somehow manage without additional purchases for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment