Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's all about peace

Have a day-long headache on left side.  Saw parents, ate lots of matzo balls, vegetable soup, some fried mushrooms, coffee.  Played Castle Empire on and off, still at the same level, although I finished another adventure, with pirates.
It's almost 2am, I took 1000 mg of pain medication, but it doesn't feel like I will be able to sleep much.  I don't like this movie.  This life is not satisfactory and does not teach anything worthy of attention.  It's stupid existence on animal level.  The only thing that makes it better is understanding that there are more vicious, violent animals right on top, in that so-called heaven.  But to be honest they are not that much different, these havens and earth level.  Same characters, same goals and means, same philosophies.  I don't know what God likes about it.  I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment