Saturday, October 29, 2011

Let me snow

Today it is snowing everywhere.  I like this weather, very frigid and cold.  Visited my grandmother instead of parents today, since they went to another state to watch some show.  So, I guess, I will have to see them tomorrow then.
Had usual fried cauliflower in bread crumbs, tea, few pieces of dark bread w/salt.  I am way ahead of schedule to finish another adventure in Castle Empire and most likely will be able to complete it by late evening tonight.  Bought coca leaves, after studying Peru guide: not much effect at all.  There are very few people outside in such weather...so quiet...so nice...snow is now turning into rain and the weather reports predict it will be sunnier tomorrow.  I think I may bake some potatoes for dinner, or prepare mash potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment