Tuesday, October 4, 2011

From Nice Day into the Blessed Day: long road to nowhere good.

I finished the adventure.  I am level 32 now.  No more rushing through the game for now, just enjoying sitting in silence.  I had a lot of coffee today and recently had an espresso, so I doubt I'll be able to sleep well tonight.  I bought Japanese rice and made myself a rice soup with various spices and soy bean base.  It turned out delicious, after I added some vegeta and garlic salt.  I still have a full plate left for tomorrow.  I received invitation to open beta for Battleground III, but decided not to play it - I am still too excited about Castle Empire and want to finish playing it.  I still have about 20 levels to go.  I noticed there is a new game on the market: Driver San Francisco.  Looks good, but my budget for gaming is out for this month.  At work - more firings, on the streets - more closed businesses with "For Rent" signs, gas prices are up, our building listed an available apartment but nobody is renting it: recession.  I thought that Wendy's Plate was closed, too, but they just renamed it to Alice's (they also increased prices).
Even though there is stuff to do at work, at times I feel jittery whether I don't have an expendable occupation - it would be hard to find any job now that would pay for food and rent - by the way, rent was just increased.  Things are getting nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment