Sunday, December 19, 2010

Peace is the message.

I was pleasantly surprised when Jimmy's Vendetta did not end at the death of Big Sal.  I still have a mission to finish and then I am done, I think.  I already purchased Joe's Adventure, another add-on to Mafia II.  I really liked Joe's character and I think I will really enjoy playing it after I am done with Jimmy.  If there will be more add-on mission, I will purchase them as well: it turned out I liked Mafia II more than I expected.
I did not shorten the pants on my three new suits: the dry cleaners close to me were closed.  I already made a mistake going to an unknown place last time and waiting three extra days before I got the suits back, so I will call them on Monday morning, hoping they will open.  Maybe I will take the suits there after work.  I was sitting at computer trying to figure out where to take vacation, but every time I would start booking, a feeling of depression would come over, I would drink espresso and cancel the reservation.  Maybe it's the change in weather.  Maybe I am effected by it.  By the way, on Tuesday we are expecting a red moon.  Maybe there'll be a nice meteor shower at the same time...and if the world still stands, I got 3 more packs of Lavazza.
------------------------------
philosophical thought of the day: wartime legalizes murder.  a period before war is marked by increased corruption, which legalizes thievery.  when corruption is legitimized, the rapes and tortures and denial of human rights is legalized.  for some reason, it always leads to more violence, not less.  humanity is breaking the code of holy ten commendments, one after another under the guise of fighting with "the shit".  It appears that the more "shit" you have, the more you are fighting that "shit" in others.

No comments:

Post a Comment