Wednesday, December 29, 2010

all snowed-in

Two days I was walking to and from work by foot, in my motorcycle boots not meant for long walking.  One hour and fourty minutes each way.  After two days of such extra walking activities, my gluteus maximus are aching and I think I have corns on my souls of feet.  Today I couldn't walk anymore and ordered a car service to work (they started working, unlike public transportation).  My father drove me back when he was going home on his way from work.  Car services now charge quadruple amounts and that's not funny.
At work I received a standing hanger for clothes I bought on sale to put my new suits on.  I checked my car and it is still under at least a foot of snow - we will wait for Saturday's rain, maybe I'll be able to drive it out on Sunday then.  Definitely no earlier.  Everyone blames mayor for the usual favoritism in cleaning efforts.  Except this time they are obviously visible due to last term, I guess.  At least it's not cold from wind like before.
I am preparing elbows 35 pasta with pesto sauce, podravka, mushroom sauce and garlic salt.  I intend to eat it.
The GTA4 is un-fulfilling.  Maybe it's time to install Necrovision...

No comments:

Post a Comment