Friday, December 10, 2010

tis' the season to be jolly

Came from work, not overloaded day.  Had an espresso: mixed Lavazza and El Caribe coffees, turned out to be something like Dunkin Donut Turbo, which is excellent.  People on the radio discussed new taxes all day: what are they going to do, leave the city?  Eventually, after more new taxes will be implemented, with some more "can't smoke here, can't park there, taxes for calling 911" I will consider moving away from New York along with plenty of residents, but so far it still good.  Of course, New York 13-15 years ago was much better, with much more prosperity for everyone, not just rich...with less sicknesses, crime, terrorist watches, more healthier families, less divorce rates, less expensive everything, but I guess we get what we choose and we can't choose well.  But on the other hand, it's not New Yorkers.  It's all over the whole world., same thing in every country, up and down the equator.  I guess it's the trend of times.  I guess we are not going to "make it" after all.  Oh well, I just had Ramen soup (traditional) with Veggie Slices three soy cheese flavored flakes - now that's something to discuss!!  I also had some Wise Onion and Garlic potato chips, left over General Tso's tofu and some gyoza.  I just purchased an add-on to Mafia II: Jimmy's Vendetta, 10 bucks.  But I am still in the Ranger mode of Metro 2033.  Steam, being Steam, is stalling, once in 40 minutes.  That's acceptable, not as bad as Fallout New Vegas.  I tried to play it again: stalling all the time, no fun.  Noticed that Steam downloaded Team Fortress II Beta.  I used to play it, then Steam "updated" and the image on screen got split in half.  I couldn't play it after, even after reinstall.  Wonder if Beta version will play.  I'll find out over the weekend.  Life's been good so far, and today is Friday, December 10, 2010.  I've made it so far in life. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment