Saturday, December 4, 2010

it's all about peace, as usual.

Took laundry to cleaners, visited parent(s): mother is absent, went to theater.  Drank two cups of tea there; usually I drink coffee.  Had three pastries I like, vegan: feel like I gained a pound just now.  Nothing to drink in apartment but Jumex mango nectar - I should have bought something to drink.  I might have extra small can of Mr. Brown coffee, however, have to check the fridge.  Will continue to play Mafia II.  I like the characters.  As if they were created with real people in mind.  It's been cold outside all day.  My father bought me an autumn coat - no better than mine, not many pockets, but supposed to be warmer than my windbreaker.  Ok, whatever.
Yesterday on the news anchors discussed NASA discovery of alien life forms.  It's all over internet today. Fucktards.  I ain't buying it.  First demons, now aliens.  They can shove this crap up their asses any day, I'm out of these games.  There was a world, they fucked it up, now it's going to die.  End of story. No need to worry.  It's all about peace.  And food, and rental payments.  And job.  I don't need this shit in my life or whatever is left of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment