Monday, December 13, 2010

I still got nothing to say to nobody...as weird as it may sound

Upon morning meditation, I concluded that everything is going great in my life and there is nothing I need to change about it.  It is a great accomplishment to be assured in own self-righteousness.  It is very good to feel as if you earned the right to breathe until the moment of your death comes.  There is nothing more that needs to be accomplished.  Everything is OK.  It's just about making peace with time, relaxing own mind, chilling, maintaining the same level of functioning and wishing peace to everybody .
I already paid 50 bucks (by the way, why do Americans call their currency as they call deers?) to be at the Christmas corporate party this week.   I think it will be held Thursday late pm until the morning.  It's funny: corporate+Christmas+party, ha ha.  But it's a great social event to say: I am here, and I still need a job, please don't fire me without much reason for it.  More of a social gathering to show your face amongst coworkers in emergent recession: look, I am celebrating something with you, maybe it is more than a paycheck that keeps my ass close to you on a weekly basis.  Maybe not, but who will be able to tell, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment