Monday, December 6, 2010

I am not Locutus, borgs

Preparing pasta.  It was a busy day at the office.  Today I had more energy than usual.  It was snowing today, with some sunshine.  The weather was very cold.  I am heating the apartment with oven even though the central heating is on.  Got a discount in cafeteria today and a free Sierra Mist can: came for free with someone's order and they decided they didn't want it so much.  Received first holiday season cards from one of the departments, so I ordered cards online - should be here in a week.  Soon parents will stop by to pick up CD they asked me to make.  Even sooner I will be enjoying semolina pasta with new mushroom dry flakes spices.  Had a tea between my coffees today.  Life's ok.  Colder temperatures ahead - more energy.  Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment