Friday, December 24, 2010

chilling...nothing to do...Christmas...

I played Joe's Adventure all day, until I got to the mission where Joe has to deliver a car with a bomb under the seat.  I seem to blow up each time...got frustrated.  Game stalls, Steam issues...Not even trying Fallout New Vegas, since no patches came out...  There is nothing to do.  I am boiling Ramen soup.  Maybe I'll go watch younger women dance funny on erotic sites...  It's a time killing, but not that arousing at all... I guess I am getting old.  Most of fun comes from reading the messages these young perverts write... some put out their religious and philosophical views between requests to watch naked breasts.  They are hilarious, some of them think they are not idiots.  Merry Christmas to me.  I bought a Mega Millions lottery ticket.  It won't win.  Some things in life are certain and that gives me mental stability.

No comments:

Post a Comment