Thursday, December 30, 2010

before the New Year celebration

My father drove me from work again.  I stayed over for an hour.  I got there by car service, same 30 bucks.  It was good to find out that tomorrow I don't have to go to work due to holiday, New Year.  But...I will need to spend it with family, maybe even stay over for a night...which is not that great...but my car is still under snow (shaked some salt over it) and I can't drive back when I want.
I am boiling some old frozen udon noodle, a lot of it.  Just put some Chinese black ointment on my legs and feet - still aching after walking - called Alice and said sorry that I did not make it on time - will see her tomorrow.
Bills are high, money is disappearing fast.  Drinking a lot of coffee, hot and cold.  Should buy more red juices.  Health is so-so...weak.  Otherwise, everything is better than anyone in my situation could wish for.
I didn't play anything last night...sort of passed out.  Guess I was tired.  Don't recall seeing any dreams... Tonight I will sleep a lot, even if I go to bed very late.  I hope.  
It was a bright shining morning before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment