Saturday, July 23, 2011

was it sgt.Elias with flare guns by the end of movie, or was it not even Defoe's character?

It was very hot yesterday.  Radio gave a warning not to overload the grid: simply turning both computer and air conditioner on would mean a short out.  I kept computer and a usb fan on instead.  I got paged from work: they had partial power failure.  Nothing I could do about it.  I received the beta-key for Settlers 7 online game, but it didn't start yet, I guess, so I kept replaying Settlers 7 campaigns.  I made a lot of fried potatoes with cauliflower yesterday, so it was my late dinner yesterday and my breakfast today.  Good news from abroad: Seven Stars are selling again.
Today I will see parents to hook up monitor to their old computer and tweak it to maximize speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment