Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I received a response from Castle Empire staff: my browser wasn't supported.  Using another browser, I was able to start the game and now I am on level 12.  It's a quite different experience from Settlers 7, but has all the same graphics and icons.  It's more exciting than Farmerama, but I can't say it will keep me at the edge of my seat.  The Settlers 7 had the issue with being too fast for enjoyment: Castle Empire has the opposite issue: too slow.
It was raining half of the day today.  It may rain tomorrow as well.  For dinner I had four gardenburgers, at work it was just single portion of rice, tomatoes and caffeinated beverages.
I used some knowledge from the book I bought and found it to be very valuable.  The book is written by J.V. Cerney and called "Accupuncture without Needles".
I didn't pick up laundry because it was raining heavily.  I have to remember to pick it up tomorrow.
I decided to put off the earlier alarm clock since I don't think I will be able to fall asleep for a while.  This should give me an additional hour of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment