Saturday, July 9, 2011

Breathing without a breathing tube, eating without a feeding tube - Halliluiaaaa!

I went with parents to Best Buy and exchanged the computer.  The new computer was more expensive, All-in-One HP 3.1MHz, 4RAM, with fancy graphics card and Touch Screen.  Wonderful computer, it was a pleasure to update it and install new programs on it.  Yesterday tried to play Bloody Good Time, but I couldn't get inspired by it for more than 5 minutes, so I switched to Tropico 3, where every time I come close to completion of all missions, Steam gives me a message that I am playing the game for the first time on my computer and deletes all campaigns making me start all over.  With such rate I don't have to buy any other games, I'll never finish that one.
Most of the day I was blaming my parents for all sins of the world (silently, of course) because they continued to give me advises on how to dress, what to eat, and kept teaching me how I need to go to dentist.  Reminding them that I am an adult now just wouldn't do.   I asked them if I can get a day-off from seeing them next Saturday, and like two old parole officers, they had a short discussion and agreed to allow me a day-off without seeing family on account of my good behavior.  I don't know which prison I was in for them to have me this way, none in my recollection, but I guess being born here could be considered a life without parole sentence.  It doesn't really matter: life is short and then we all die.  I guess the negative experiences will prevail in this lifetime as well as the previous ones.  It also doesn't matter for the same reason: even a bad pizza is a good pizza, even an old piece of bread is fresh to a hungry guy.  I will continue to play Tropico3 and await the wonderful time I will have dreaming during the night.  Then I will wake up and say: Bless I be, for having such a great luck to be born here.  But later I will still drink a lot of coffee and question that notion...
Just a philosophical slip of the keyboard...

No comments:

Post a Comment